Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Wow holidays are tough when you cant eat what you want. It made it tough but glad I stuck to it..holding at 56 pounds lost so far.

I am so thankful for this past year especially the last few months. I never enjoyed Christmas clothes gifts as much as today because most of the time they wouldn't fit. Then they just hung in my closet. This year was different I really enjoyed the things I got because I could actually wear them and enjoy them. What a difference a few months has made.

My next goal is a small 19 pounds away...trying to hit 75 pounds lost before March. I will still have a ways to go after that but will be able to really be over the halfway mark of my overall goal. I have a big reward scheduled if I meet it...can't tell u until then!!

Here is a picture that I used a program to make the pictures side by side.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and upcoming new year. I know it will be one I want to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment