Saturday, August 27, 2011

More determined than ever

I am not really sure what got me to this point- maybe it was the foot dr who told me my problems wouldn't go away. Or was it the feeling of being unhappy and scared to eventually go into the dating scene? Or for my kids' sake so they aren't left alone without their main caregiver? It could have been one or all...they are all good reasons right?

Last week two people mentioned Medifast. I started researching it and found their Facebook page. I was amazed at some of the results real people were posting. I decided I would try it and ordered two weeks worth of food. This blog is for ME or anyone else who wants to read it about my journey with Medifast.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are breaking some habits that have gotten in your way....eating too fast, caffeine, tasting food at school, etc. You probably didn't even think about the fact that you were doing these things. What a revolution! What does L & G stand for? Keep it up...Mom

    ReplyDelete