Saturday, July 19, 2014

Week 2: Doubting the reset day!!

I will be the first to say I had my doubts after my reset (reward meal) on Sunday and weighing on Monday it was discouraging to look at the scale. But people said to trust it. On my Facebook group Cassie whose show will air 7/29 told me that she would gain after Sunday and wouldn't lose again until mid week. So I put my faith in her. And it worked!!! I lost 2.8 pounds this week and 4.5 inches. I am very thankful to people like Cassie on the page who lend advice. I can't wait to watch her transformation on Extreme Weightloss. 

The weather has been great here and so I have been walking (dragging at times) Allie. I usually have to bring her home bc she is tired and I am not finished. Exercising feels great and I am trying to work my way up. It's supposed to be too hot next week for Allie to walk. She likes it but gets so hot and tired from her fur. 

I love my jawbone up which tracks my sleep and activity. It will tell you how many steps you take and calories you burn. My goal is 10,000 steps each day  yesterday was my first day and I only got to 5100 but I worked at my desk most of the day time. It also tracks my sleep pattern. It will tell me how long it took me to fall asleep and my cycle of light to deep sleep times. My neighbors both are on my jawbone team. This is where you encourage each other to "take more steps". 

My other new find is my hydro flask water bottle. You can find these at Dick's sporting for around $25. They are expensive but I love mine. I purchased the 18 oz and my goal is to drink 8 a day. It hasn't been that hard just drink between meal times. The thing that is so great about this bottle is that it keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours and no sweating of the bottle. (Hot drinks like coffee for 12). For me the bottle water represents how much I need to drink before I eat the next meal. It's an easy way to get in your water intake  

Last week for my reward meal I had fajitas and I felt overly full after so this week I think I might split my meal over two portions. I want pizza and am thinking to do a piece with salad at two meals instead of one. Because I am eating less quantity I don't want to overdue it. I am supposed to eat 800 calories more that day. 

My goals for this week:
1. Try to get to my 10,000 steps a day including concentrated 60 minute exercising daily. 
2.  To work the plan. I like it and I don't feel carb deprived like Medifast. 
3. Work on my 9 minute missions. I do them daily but I can't do all the exercises so I need to work on what I can accomplish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment