Saturday, August 2, 2014

The 5 a.m. Shuffle

So this week I knew that going back to work exercising would be really hard to fit into my schedule. So I set my alarm for 5 am. and my schedule in the morning looks like this:

 5 am alarm goes off
 5:15 am 9 minute mission strength        training
5:30 eat breakfast
5:45-6:45 workout 
6:45-7:15 get ready for work. 

I was successful this week in working out an hour before work. I started the week doing 30 min walking video (2 miles) with 30 min stationary bike and ended the week walking an hour (3 miles). The only bad thing is now I'm tired earlier at night and went to bed at 9 which caused me to wake up before the alarm. Go figure!!

This week I was determined to watch my sodium levels due to my gain last week. I never went over the RDA recommendations this week and continued to drink water. It's my only drink. No sodas or anything. I lost 4.2 pounds this week and 4 overall inches!! Really happy with this even if some of the weight was from the gain last week. 

Good news! I am completely off blood pressure medication and my blood pressure is showing normal at every daily testing!! That's a win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment