Monday, September 12, 2011

Bad day... No sleep

Attorneys, arguments, and no sleep.

Our dog has been sick so I am writing this on having 1 hour of sleep in the past two days. If I don't make sense now you understand. I spent last night taking the dog in and outside all night long- getting eaten by mosquitos, and not sleeping. My eyes did not want to open today.

My day didn't seem to get better when I was unable to get my evaluation results bc the principal was in a meeting; my classes didn't go as planned, or my progress with the divorce either. I spent my day running from Lebanon to Donelson back to Mt Juliet back to Donelson then to Lebanon then back to Mt Juliet in a matter of time. I had skipped my third MF meal so by the time o was done at 5pm I was starving and ready for a meal. Stress and tiredness wanted to go through the drive in- made me want to eat something for that moment but instead chose just to go eat a meal (petite sirloin with broccoli and a side salad). I was glad I was able to think clearly with no sleep, with the stressful day, and running around.

There have been times today I have wanted to give up, not go on, crawl under a rock and hide but I can't do that being the primary caregiver. Instead we ate dinner and did homework and now it's bed time. I found this quote that helped me through today. It is also used as the benediction at our new church.


May the love of God be above you to over-shadow you
Beneath you to uphold you
Before you to guide you
Behind you to protect you
Close beside you and within you to make
you able for all things:

No comments:

Post a Comment