Sunday, September 11, 2011

Skinny Margaritas??

So last night I went to a neighbors house and tried to stay OP (on plan) it wasn't a complete fail though. Let me back up to dinner...I decided to eat here before going so I cooked a tenderloin and some zucchini and summer squash. Yummo!! It was awesome but half way through I started to feel super nauseous to the point I really thought I would get sick. I would try a bite and the food tasted great but then I would feel sick so after eating half I just threw it away.At the party I did really good I had made 2 oz of pulled pork( yes I know it's not on my list) and that was it...I was there 6 hours!!

Another thing not OP was the margaritas but I stuck to the no calorie only 1 carb mix... I don't feel too bad about it because I want to enjoy my life...it was a good alternative for me.

A bunch of the neighbors were there and the girls had a blast.....I think the skinny margarita was not as good but if u are dieting a great alternative if you want to drink!!

New favorite quote:


“Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.”
~ Anthony Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment