Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week 2: Remember to Eat!

This week I have not been as hungry- I keep having to remember to eat! It might sound stupid but I know I need to get my 5 Medifast meals in each day for the nutrition I need- but I haven't been hungry.

I did try mashed cauliflower and spaghetti squash. It was pretty good almost like potatoes. My new favorite is zucchini chips- as good as chips to me! My next month supplies should be here today or Tuesday- trying some new products.

The hard things seem to be getting easier- I love the MF fb page which I visit constantly for support and ideas.

Sunday
My morning ritual while still in bed is to read all the posts on the fb page- it keeps me motivated to see what people are experiencing with their weight loss and their struggles as everyone has them. It's the best support tool.

Sorry been super busy. Week 2 2 pounds total 17.5 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment