Sunday, September 25, 2011

For me?

I havent blogged lately just because life is so busy. I am so looking forward to my  fall break.  I need some time to get my house back together.

A good friend asked me last night about my progress and a question came up " who are you doing this for?"  It is a very good question for anyone on this journey especially if you have failed before or several times at weight loss. 

First of all I am not doing it for anyone buy myself but I do take my kids into consideration with wanting to be healthier for them. An example would be when I don't do things with them because of my weight- that rollercoaster ride or zip line they want to do. Again it involves them but comes back to me as well because I want to do those things with them before they are adults.

Self- confidence is another reason that I am to improve. I mean who doesn't want to look better? But for me it goes deeper than physical appearance- I want to feel better.

My last reason (there may be more coming) is to physically be healthier. I am sick of feeling tired when doing things.  I want to be in better shape.

Well those are my "me" reasons. My current weight loss is 25 pounds and one clothing size in 4 weeks. I havent cheated even when I want a Jet's pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment